The Transportation Program received funding from Federal transit Administration (FTA) for FY2016, the funding is for operations and capital equipment. Capital equipment purchases minivans, update the transit hub bathroom to be ADA accessible. Funding will be used for enclosing the bus barn area.
Responsibility of Rider:
- It is the rider’s responsibility to call and schedule their ride before 3pm a day in advance to when the ride is needed. However, if you are at the bus stop you may ride the scheduled route.
- It is the rider’s responsibility to call and cancel their scheduled ride with the Transportation office personnel with enough advance notice or there will be a strike placed against them.
- If the rider shall receive 3 documented strikes they will be off the schedule of 10 working days beginning the day after the 3 strikes were received. (Strikes are received for no calling, no showing for scheduled rides).
- DHRD Transportation is not responsible for items left on the bus/van.
- There will be no alcohol or drugs allowed in the vehicles.
We have ADA vehicles available to assist those in need
Available Routes and Map
Bus Shelter Map
SKC Student Schedule.jpg
CSKT TRANSIT - ADA AND TITLE VI POLICY
Alert! ADA and Title VI are not to be called for rides or to schedule rides, these numbers are only for filing complaints.
CSKT/DHRD TRANSIT is committed to ensuring that no person is excluded from participation in, or denied the benefits of, or be subject to discrimination in the receipt of its services or programs on the basis of race, color or national origin or any other characteristics protected by state or federal law, including: The Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended. Further, under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990, no entity shall discriminate against an individual with a physical or mental disability in connection with the provision of transportation service. To this end CSKT/DHRD TRANSIT has updated its Title VI program, as required by the Federal Transit Administration, and is available for review.
To obtain more information on the CSKT/DHRD/TRANSIT 's. nondiscrimination obligations or to file a Title VI or ADA complaint, contact Scott Hicks at the Montana Department of Transportation (MDT) at 406.444.5534. You have the right to file a complaint of discrimination in writing no later than 180 calendar days after the date of the alleged discrimination. If you are unable to complete a written complaint, please contact MDT for assistance. Mail complaint to: 2701 Prospect Avenue, Helena, MT 59620.
Complaint forms may be obtained online at: http://www.mdt.mt.gov/other/webdata/external/civilrights/forms/civil-rights-discrimination-complaint-form.pdf or a paper copy can be mailed to you by calling 406.444.6334. Those using a TTY may call 1(800)335-7592 or Montana Relay at 711.