By Tribal Council Resolution No. 11-101, the following requests for IIM distribution will be considered for unmet Health, Education, and Welfare needs:
- FOR Tribal Court declared, “ emancipated youth”
- FOR medical needs not covered by Tribal Health, Medicaid or insurance- a detailed letter is required from licensed physician, includes optical and dental.
- FOR terminal illness-letters required from two licensed physicians.
- FOR unmet educational needs. Verification is needed from local public school and/or university.
- FOR Court ordered penalties and fines determined by the Tribal Court
Through this process, staff may ask you to fill out other applications and provide additional verification if we believe you qualify for other sources of assistance. Staff will request documentation that no other source of family or personal financial resources is available to cover the area of need. We look forward to working with you through this process and are here to answer any questions you might have.
Popular 1.03 MB 1336
Popular 788.76 KB 1543