DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT
TRIBAL CHILD SUPPORT ENFORCEMENT PROGRAM
The Salish, Kootenai, and Pend d’Oreille children are the most valued resources of the Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribes (CS&KT) and constitute the future of the Tribes. The purpose of the Department of Human Resource Development (DHRD) Tribal Child Support Enforcement Program (TCSEP) is to enforce the child's right for support (financial, medical, and emotional) from both parents in order to raise the standard of living for Tribal children. This program will work in collaboration with all agencies and departments to help meet the needs of the entire family.
TCSEP Guiding Principles
- Children are our highest priority;
- Reliable Child Support is crucial for families striving for self-sufficiency;
- Stay consistent with CS&KT values and customs;
- All participants are treated fairly and kept informed;
- Recognize and work to address the needs of every family;
- Build strong and committed partnerships;
- Provide public education and outreach;
- Promote a stable, safe, and healthy relationship between parents and children by participating in community efforts to strengthen families, promote healthy marriage and responsible parenthood.
TCSEP, a Title IV-D Program, is under the direct supervision of the TCSEP Project Director reporting directly to the TCSEP Project Administrator. The TCSEP Case Manager and Tribal Court Advocate will work to represent the interest of the CS&KT and all children within its jurisdiction. Participants who have legal questions or are seeking legal advice must be referred to a private attorney; TCSEP staff has a duty and responsibility to enforce the orders of the Tribal Court.
Consent for Release of Information.pdf
Popular 17.86 KB 264
Customer Complaint Form.pdf
Popular 45.47 KB 308
Popular 16.13 KB 244
TCSEP Application 2018.pdf
Popular 487.16 KB 332
TCSEP Policy Procedures.pdf
Popular 651.14 KB 352
Tribal Child Support Enforcement Worksheet.pdf
Popular 46.57 KB 287